Sunday, July 1, 2012

"Little B.F.F."

Little B.F.F.
6 x 12"
oil on 1/4" thick gessoed hardboard
Sold
  I enjoyed painting these two lovely girls on the beach--the natural pose, the ripples movement, the reflections, the light... It includes everything I need to practice in my painting.
Kids always can find their simple pleasures in the nature, I wish to stay that simple forever!
  Every kid has only one childhood, give them the opportunity to discover the potential in the colourful world. All we can do is to protect them, to keep a healthy peaceful environment for them to grow.

  This painting will be my only one for July, because I'll have a very important long journey coming  and maybe won't be able to paint for awhile. I will try to keep posting during the journey as much as I can!
  Please stay tuned! Happy 4th. of July!   

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful blues, and nothing says summer like kids and water. Nice piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your work Im in central fl..are you east coast or west?

    ReplyDelete