Saturday, October 5, 2013

"Inventorying Princess"-- Kid in Halloween Costume

Inventorying Princess
5 x 7"
oil on 1/8" thick Gessobord

  This little princess is my daughter at her last year's Halloween. She was so concentrating in her candy counting during the trick or treating, silly girl! -- I suppose the real princess would only count her jewels! We all have the different perspective with the world around us.

  Here is a picture of her "after" look -- trick or treating was a tough job for a 2 and a half year old princess! A necessary beauty sleep would help.



  By the way, I would like to post these two paintings that I did last year during the Halloween again, I dressed up my daughter in her favorite "Moo Moo Suit", she became my "little model" since she was 1 year old. What does she want to be this Halloween? Let's find out later!

No comments:

Post a Comment